4.27.2016

What's up Wednesday

Fullsizeoutput 10f31
Today, I’m linking up with ShayShaefer and Mel for What’s Up Wednesday!

What we're eating this week: 
Pasta Salad, Copycat Cafe Rio Sweet Pork, Spaghetti, Grilled Chicken, BBQ Pork
What I'm reminiscing about:
I'm reminiscing to back in the day when I lived in Arizona and could go to Bahama Bucks whenever I wanted. They just opened a Bahama Bucks in Utah (where I lived Bahama Bucks-less for 5 years) and they also opened one in Birmingham (where we lived Bahama Bucks-less for two years) just a few months after we moved to Iowa! With our luck, they will open a Bahama Bucks in Davenport, but only after we move somewhere else! Whaaaaaaa!!!
IMG 2172
What I'm loving:
David, who now has a habit of crawling into bed with us at the crack of dawn and then falling back to sleep for another hour or so. I love that he falls back to sleep, I love that we now have a bed big enough to fit three bodies comfortably, and I love waking up next to this sweet sleeping boy :)
IMG 2174

What we've been up to
The John Deere Pavilion and a couple of trips to the zoo!
IMG 2178
The sloth was up and moving (which is really rare) and David was so excited!
IMG 2181
What I'm excited about:
Disney World in less than a month!!! Our magic bands came in the mail on Monday and I seriously can't wait!!!
IMG 2186
What I'm dreading:
The 18 hour drive to get to Disney World :/
What I'm working on:
At beginning of the month, I did some deep cleaning and also organized the boys' toys in the basement. It's nice that David is finally to a stage where I can get things done when he is awake! (for the most part ;)
 IMG 1445
But for the last week or so, I've been doing nothing but the bare minimum and have just been enjoying the good weather outside with these two:)
IMG 2173
What I'm watching/reading:
The Office and My Five Wives :)
This month, I read A Garden in Paris by Stephani Whitson for book club. It was a quick, easy read and it made me want to go to Paris again!
IMG 2221
What I've been listening to:
My Disney World researching has become obsessive and addicting! I guess the blogs and facebook pages weren't enough so I started listening to a Disney World prep podcast too ;) How do you become a travel agent? I seriously want to be a travel agent!
What I'm wearing: 
It's been warm enough to wear shorts a few times this last week! Yay!
What I'm doing this weekend: 
We have a work dinner on Friday night and then unfortunately, I have to work this Saturday.
What I'm looking forward to next month:
DID I MENTION DISNEY WORLD YET?!
 photo WUWquestions_zpszasaseyl.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Disney world sounds so fun! my daughter is going in December but unfortunately I have to work.

    ReplyDelete