1.17.2018

Things I'm loving

  • Rollerblading!!! I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started rollerblading again! haha Rollerblading has been a part of every phase of my life (including high school and college because I am cool like that) but not motherhood! I know it's dorky, but it makes me feel so happy and ALIVE! haha
Strollerblading!
Fullsizeoutput 10f11
 Fullsizeoutput 10f18
 Fullsizeoutput 10f17
Jack loves his California chariot!
 Fullsizeoutput 10f10
I went with some friends one night and it POURED on us! Haha We're going to make rollerblading cool ;)
 Fullsizeoutput 10f0b
  •  Running with Alicia!!! I went to high school with her and she was my roommate my freshman year of college. I've been running every Wednesday morning with her and this weekend she is getting married and moving to Mesa (too far away to drive to her house and run with her on a weekday morning!) I'm happy she's getting married but sad she's moving! Today was our last run and our friend Julie was in town from Kansas and came running with us! 
IMG 1822
Alicia got a new Garmin watch for Christmas and gave me her old one!!! I'm so grateful and excited! My old Garmin watch was the most basic and over 4 years old!
Fullsizeoutput 10f90
  • Jack started basketball practice and actually likes it! He had been dreading it and was nervous about it so I'm glad he is having a positive experience. 
 Fullsizeoutput 10f0a
  • My little helper in the bathroom when I'm getting ready for the day. (FYI I've gotten a lot better at cropping my reflection out of the mirror and making sure I have clothes on before I take a picture just to make sure I don't send an accidental nudie to my mom again ;)
  • Pioneer Park by the Mesa Temple. My boys loved it - I wasn't a huge fan because it's not a park where you can be a lazy mom and just sit and talk to friends ;)
 Fullsizeoutput 10f16
  • Spencer is on Instagram! He still never reads my blog but he stalked my Instagram for the first time the other day and I got over 100 "likes" from him! haha I keep telling him that when I die he will be grateful that I documented our life! haha
Fullsizeoutput 10f91
  • Kate's two positions in her car - either standing up and bouncing or relaxed and lounging! haha
Fullsizeoutput 10f9c
Fullsizeoutput 10f9d
  • I don't love the fact that Spencer is doing the Keto diet, but I do love my mom's response to his Instagram post about it! haha
Fullsizeoutput 10f82
I'm glad that Spencer finally figured out what causes him so many stomach issues for him (dairy and grains) but I seriously hate that dairy and grains cause him so many issues because THAT IS ALL OF THE GOOD FOOD! Luckily, he can cheat and eat it on occasion (it just causes discomfort for him) but sometimes I just have to run away and get me some carbs since it's usually not worth it to me to make meals loaded in dairy and carbs if I'm the only one who is going to eat it. Jack and David are picky and so our family meals are way too catered to what everyone wants/needs. I should probably read some book or take some parenting class but that sounds awful so I'll probably just keep enabling them for now ;) A boba for the win on Saturday night!
Fullsizeoutput 10f9e
  • These curls that I hope stick around!!!
Fullsizeoutput 10f9f
  • MLK bike ride and parade! We met at my friend, Jeni's house and rode with her to the parade. It was probably a 4 or 5 mile ride and David did so good!
Fullsizeoutput 10fa2
Fullsizeoutput 10fa4
Jeni's my favorite bike parader, life coach, yogi, hippy friend and hero! I'm so lucky to know her!
Fullsizeoutput 10fa5
Fullsizeoutput 10fa7
  • Kinetic sand that my mom got Jack for his birthday! Jack and David have been playing with it every day!
Fullsizeoutput 10fa8
  • Swimming lessons for Jack and David! They get free swimming lessons since I work there and they love it! Kate has been dying to get in the water so this week I brought her swimsuit and she loved it!
Fullsizeoutput 10fa9
 Fullsizeoutput 10faa
 Fullsizeoutput 10fab
 Fullsizeoutput 10fac
 Fullsizeoutput 10f7e
  • My portrait match on the google arts and culture app. I got an Asian portrait every single time! #asianbutnotreally (BTW I wrote about one of my funniest Asian misunderstandings here.) 
IMG 1757

IMG 1756
IMG 1758

No comments:

Post a Comment