9.28.2012

I'm blogging on Friday night, so what?

Spencer managed to graduate from both high school and college without taking once calculus class, so he is paying for it now by taking a calculus review class this month every Friday and Sunday night for four hours! Laaaaame!!!!

So tonight since Spencer is gone, I did a prenatal yoga video (unfortunately I am not even kidding you, and no, I'm not pregnant, I'm just really sore from running this week and I don't have a non-prenatal yoga video) and now I'm onto blogging...

***Important information!!!*** Last night, we watched In Time (so weird and confusing!) with our friends and they introduced us to one of the most amazing desserts in the world! You put mixed berries in the bottom of a pan, dump yellow cake mix on it, drizzle a stick of melted butter over it, bake it for 375 degrees for I-don't-remember-how-long, serve it with Vanilla Bean Blue Bell Ice Cream and you've got my very favorite cobbler ever!

And now onto even more important information because I know you are all dying to know more about Jack's diet. He somewhat turned on pb&js and ate a whole chicken pot pie this week (minus two slices)! We also bought him animal crackers to try, but then realized that they were more cookie-like than cracker-like so I did him a huge favor and ate all of them for him in three days because I know he doesn't want to develop a ridiculous sweet tooth like his mother. I'm such a good mom.

I'm done with this post now and am going to go read Anne of Green Gables now because (sing with me!) it's Friday, Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!

If you say Friday 10 times really fast it starts to sound really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment