9.24.2012

Monday is a special day...

There needs to be another verse to that "Saturday" primary song that goes something like:

Monday is a special day,
it's the day we recover from Sunday.

Three hours of church is a long time for Jack to crawl the halls, especially because it's his nap time. It makes him cranky and clingy and fussy all Sunday long, so unfortunately Sundays aren't much of a day of rest for us. Towards the end of sacrament meeting when half of our congregation is out wandering the halls with their babies, I sometimes wonder why a church focused so much on families would make their services three hours long!? Three hours! We must be crazy! 

All I know is that I don't dread those dreaded Mondays anymore because that is when I get my happy napping baby back! Thank goodness we have weekdays to help us recover from weekends! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Now that i think about it, 3 hours is pretty long isn't it? That's a whole feeding! I admit, I have small panic attacks when I have to go in the mothers lounge. That room sorta grosses me out.

    ReplyDelete