1.11.2013

Things I'm loving


  • W's advice on flying with a baby (ha!)
  • The article, DIY is full of danger: a cautionary tale. My mom and I laughed about this for a while because something like that would so happen to us.
  • Trader Joe's Sea Salt Butterscotch Caramels. I have never fully understood nor jumped on the Trader Joe's bandwagon, but I ate a whole package of this heavenly goodness in two days. They are extremely good.
Photo 4 zps23ef34c6
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid 3. It is almost as good and as funny as the first one, and since the first one is on my top three favorite non-Disney movies, (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Inception, and While You Were Sleeping in case you were wondering) this one is pretty far up there on my list as well. Spencer and I have recommended Diary of a Wimpy Kid to many people who don't like it that much. If you are one of those people, clearly you have no sense of humor and please don't tell me you don't like it because I will not like you as much as I used to. 
IMG 5455 zps840d0f3b

1 comment:

  1. "God punishes all crafters..." Ha ha! Hilarious! I hope Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs is somewhere on your list because its definitely on the Garcia's. Jack is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete