1.01.2013

Things I'm Loving and happy 2013!

  • The Piano Guys and Jon Schmidt's version of That's What Makes You Beautiful. How come nobody showed me this earlier?! So cool.
  • CJane's Life Story posts. Now that they've concluded, maybe Spencer will hear less of, "Hey, do you want to know something about someone you don't know and I don't know either?!" (But probably not because I'm the best blog stalker ever)
  • Les Miserables! (Just in case you didn't read anything in cyberspace about how amazing it is yet) The only thing that could have made it better was if my mom, Katie, and I were background singers.  And a personal side note to Anne Hathaway just in case she stalks my blog: Thank you for exceeding my expectations. I love Fantine's character more now because of you. 
  • Hunter Schwarz' 20 Reasons Why 2012 Was The Coolest Year To Be A Mormon.
  • Ringing in the new year asleep in bed. (Unfortunately, we were just as lame as last year.)
  • The fact that Jack and I are flying to ARIZONA today since we didn't get as much time with my family as planned. My family cut their Utah vacation short to attend the funeral of a dear family friend who passed away on Christmas day. Please keep the Stapley family in your prayers. 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your friend, Annie! Hope you have fun in Arizona, though!

    ReplyDelete