9.05.2014

Friday photo dump

This boy cracks me up
IMG 1226
 IMG 1227
 IMG 1228
My little stud loves princesses
IMG 1229
This is what ends up happening in church every Sunday
IMG 1230
You'd think that after putting in so much time playing with play dough with Jack, I could make a better spider than this:
 IMG 1231
Once a month, we go out to Bluegrass to visit with some friends from church. They live on a farm, and Jack gets to play outside while we visit and afterwards feed animal crackers to the goats. We always come home with a special treat - last time it was a fresh cantaloupe and homemade elderberry jam. We LOVE Kate and Al and are grateful for their kindness!
 IMG 1232
 IMG 1233
Shout out to Spencer who might read this by next year (but probably not) - you're awesome.
 IMG 1234
I love that Jack and David are starting to get along.
 IMG 1235
 IMG 1236
Now I need to stop blogging and start cleaning as evident in the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment