9.29.2014

Things I'm Loving

  • It's Monday! Truly, I am so happy to be starting a new week! Spencer worked late every night last week plus all day on Saturday so of course David chose last week of all the weeks to be his absolute worst. I also had a panic attack and those are scary soooo... YAY for Monday! :)
Fullsizeoutput 1046f
  • Tumbling class for Jack starting in October! 10 bucks for the month. That's a steal! 
 IMG 1280
  • My fashionable new Walmart summer clearance outfits! (joking!) 5 bucks for the shorts and 2 bucks for the shirt. I'm all about comfort and saving money so 2 dollar shirts that require no undershirt in the summertime are my favorite! I got one in every color. 
 IMG 1281
  • The fact that I can wear my Walmart summer clearance outfit right now. 80 degrees during the last week of September in Iowa! That's my kind of weather!
  • Our neighbor boy who stayed home sick from daycare last Friday and entertained Jack ALL DAY LONG. (Germs just fly far far away when you are playing outside, right?!;) It was my tender mercy after my hellish week. They "washed" everything with their spray bottles, they colored on cardboard, and went swimming. They played outside for five hours, David took a 3 1/2 hour nap (a miracle!!!), and I finally cleaned out our car and cleaned our disgusting house. 
IMG 1282
 IMG 1283
 IMG 1285
 IMG 1286
 IMG 1287
  • Nauvoo temple trips. If we have to travel to get to a temple, I'm sure glad it's this one!
IMG 1288
  • My crazy family who dressed up as pirates for free Krispy Kremes last week! We missed out because there isn't a Krispy Kreme here :(
IMG 1289

No comments:

Post a Comment