10.09.2014

Things I'm loving

  • The all-you-can-eat pizza place that charges their age times fifty cents for a kids buffet. That means that for one buck, Jack gets all-you-can-eat pizza and a drink! An adult buffet isn't required with a child's buffet so I will be spending a lot of time (and a teensy bit of money) getting food down my child's stomach at this place!
 IMG 1305

  • THESE CHOCOLATE CHIP TOFFEE COOKIES!!!!!!! I thought I had found the world's best chocolate chip cookie recipe until I made these. They are AMAZING. You haven't really lived until you try them.
  • Baby bum-in-the-air sleeping :) David's sleeps in all sorts of crazy hilarious positions (when he is actually sleeping and not up crying multiple times in the night) so this was a rare occasion.
 IMG 1306
  • The two books that I got for my birthday. I just finished one of them (Wonder) and I LOVED it! It's the best young adult novel I've read in a long time. Beats The Fault In Our Stars by a long shot in my opinion.  
"If every single person in this room made it a rule that wherever you are, whenever you can, you will try to act a little kinder than is necessary - the world really would be a better place. And if you do this, if you act just a little kinder than is necessary, someone else, somewhere, someday, may recognize in you, in every single one of you, the face of God." - Mr. Tushman 
  • The third Aldi meal plan that we finished in September. We did the 20 slow cooker meals for $150 and our favorite meal was the Korean Pork Tacos.
  • Jack's tumbling class. He loved it and watching him in class melted my heart a little. 
IMG 1307
IMG 1308
IMG 1309
  • My brother Isaac's awesome Halloween decorations! Halloween is his favorite holiday and he usually gets a bunch of huge and spooky decorations for Christmas (after they go on clearance after the holiday! Genius!) Jack cries to go to Isaac's scary Halloween house almost every day and it breaks my heart. Thank goodness for Facetime! He often gets a tour of their spooky house (and a peak at the blower in the garage, of course!)
Fullsizeoutput 10466
 Fullsizeoutput 1045d
  • Texts from my cousin and grandma this week... selfie poles, Max Hall's coke is caffeine free, hug everyone even Spencer.... haha I love my family!
Fullsizeoutput 1046c
 Fullsizeoutput 10465
      • First trick-or-treat of the season with "viva" (Olivia) at the local chiropractic college! I learned that Jack has horrible taste in candy... original tootsie rolls over butterfingers?! Pixie stix over milk duds?! Come on, man! (It took major convincing to get Jack to be Dash for Halloween. He wants to be a WITCH and he wants David to be a GHOST! hahaha)
       IMG 1314

      No comments:

      Post a Comment