10.20.2014

Weekend

This weekend we trick-or-treated at the mall, we went to our church talent show, we took family pictures, we wrestled our kids at church, and we napped.
Fullsizeoutput 10463
On Friday night, I got a random email from my talented friend, Elizabeth, who I lived with my freshman year of college. (GO AGGIES!) She totally made my evening!
Fullsizeoutput 1045b
I am pretty technically challenged when it comes to blogging, so this was such a fun surprise! I love my new duck blog layout :) Thanks, Elizabeth!!!!
P.S. Elizabeth is an amazing photographer, swim teacher, and event planner... she basically OWNS that Pinterest place, so if you are in the Mesa area you should contact her! I wish I lived closer to her so I could hang out with her and take advantage of all of her amazing talents :)

1 comment:

  1. xoxo. wish you lived closer too!!! so glad you love it!! thanks for the shout out :)
    my favorite line, "she basically OWNS that Pinterest place" bahaha. yeah right! but you are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete