10.27.2014

Trick-or-treating x 4 and other stuff

We've been trick-or-treating four times now and it's not even Halloween yet... I'm really maxing out on my opportunities to use my kids to get candy ;)
IMG 1326
We also went to a Halloween parade on Saturday. Jack and Spencer got the candy while I contained David :)
IMG 1327
Last weekend, my friend used our camera and took some pictures of us for Christmas cards. Out of the 500 plus pictures, and after tickling David nonstop and using reverse psychology on Jack ("you better not smile, Jack!") We got a couple of both Jack and David looking at the camera and smiling. It was a miracle!
We had a lot of three out of fours though, dang it!
 IMG 1328
 IMG 1329
 IMG 1330
But most just looked like this :)
IMG 1331
P.S. It is BEAUTIFUL in Iowa right now! Fall is my favorite!
IMG 1332
Jack requests bread and ketchup for most meals these days. I think there is something seriously wrong with his taste buds.
IMG 1333
... Except when it comes to donuts. Spencer made donuts with him on Saturday (I don't make donuts) and he wanted donuts in every color! They were yummy!
 IMG 1334
 IMG 1335
My fear and hate for baking with yeast must be genetic. This is a group text screen shot with my mom and aunt when I sent them the donut recipe:
 Fullsizeoutput 1045a
Jack and David are basically the same size now. Jack is wears mostly 2T and some 3T and David wears 18-24 months!
IMG 1337
And important information that I know everyone wants to know... Unfortunately David has two little teeth now. Nursing is now a miserable experience.
IMG 1338

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad we don't live closer, because our kids could eat bread and ketchup together, and then we would feel like they are totally normal for liking it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jaelynn! We should be neighbors so we can feed our kids bread and ketchup all the time and not have to worry about the judgey anti-bread-and-ketchup people :)

      Delete