10.04.2012

Just some stuff

  • A friend on fb mentioned that this picture on Yahoo's front page today makes it look like Obama is tickling Romney. But after looking at it closely, I'm pretty sure it's Romney tickling Obama. What do you think? Either way, it's a pretty dumb picture to put on the front page of a website and the picture is ruined for me now.
  • I think I have made it pretty clear on this blog that I do not enjoy pinterest. But sometimes I feel left out when everyone rants and raves about how amazing and addicting it is, so I get on what I think is pinterest but it must be the wrong site because I feel no inclination to spend any ounce of my time on there! (It's pinterest.com, right?) Yesterday when I saw Pinterestyouaredrunk.com's Must make all the things!!! post, I got irrationally stressed out and was reminded why pinterest is not fun to me - there is just way too much right-brain stimulation for my non-creative brain to handle. 
  • Apparently our balcony was leaking water into our downstairs neighbor's apartment so our management fixed the problem in the most classy looking way possible.
  • I know this video is old news, but I am pleased to announce that I have mastered the Gangnam Style dance this week! Jack thinks I'm really good at it, Spencer thinks I'm ridiculous and I'm sure our downstairs neighbor hates me by now. 
  • Jack and I made a pact. Jack won't make fun of my Gangnam Style dance as long as I don't make fun of his not-so-coordinated Barney dance. 
  • I have been losing sleep this week because I'm not sure if we are going to have access to the BYU vs. Utah State game tomorrow night!!!!!!! Soooo depressing.

1 comment:

  1. YES. To everything in this post. When I read this, my roommates were legitimately dancing to Gangham Style. Also, once I submitted something to pinterestyouaredrunk.com and it got on, and basically I felt like the coolest person on the planet.

    ReplyDelete