10.08.2012

Mississippi Weekend!

On Friday night, we headed to Hattiesburg, Mississippi to spend conference weekend with Hunter and Kana and David and Hope! (And mainly to go to the Boise State vs. Southern Miss game because Hunter and Kana are huge Boise State fans and because Hope's family has Southern Miss football season tickets!)

In Hattiesburg, we caught the end of the heartbreaking Utah State vs. BYU game (at least this time I didn't attempt to chuck an ottoman across the room at 8 months pregnant) we watched Boise State cream Southern Miss (box suites are definitely the way to watch football with a squirmy baby!) speculated and analyzed every detail of the new missionary age change over text message with my mother, relaxed at the pool while the boys went fishing, ate the world's best BBQ ribs, watched conference, and just had a really fun weekend with great friends!!! (Thanks again, Hope!)

3 comments:

  1. Okay well that second to last picture just made me laugh out loud. Jack is just too adorable. i guess Spencer is all right. ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are making friends :) just don't forget about me or I might get jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is so cute! And I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete