4.30.2012

football scrimmage and moccasins

This weekend we went to Utah State's Blue-White football scrimmage. We got decked out in our Aggie gear and walked over to the football stadium to cheer for our Aggies one last time.


We also bought Spencer's graduation gift this weekend. Out of all of the things in the world he could get, he went with the moccasin kit that I tried oh, so hard to talk him out of! They are a size too small, and not at all practical for hot and sticky Alabama. I really shouldn't complain though because they were on sale at Hobby Lobby for a whopping 9 bucks. But how do I not complain!?! He won't even promise me that he will never wear them in public! Why does he think they are so awesome??!!!

I guess after four hard years of undergraduate studies, he deserves an uncool, impractical, cheap looking, 9 dollar gift that he sewed himself, if that's what he really wants.


1 comment:

  1. Please tell me that is NASCAR on the tv behind Spencer. It would make that picture too perfect...

    ReplyDelete