4.26.2012

Why I love Logan: Reason 4


Every time I come out of Sardine Canyon, I search for my two favorite landmarks of Cache Valley. Across the valley of farms and green pastures, I spot the glowing castle-like structure, the Logan Temple, and the big blue “A” just behind it, Old Main. They both have great significance to me. To me, the "A" on Old Main represents those four wonderful and defining years I spent at Utah State as a student, and the Logan Temple reminds me of when, inside those temple walls, Spencer and I knelt together and made eternal promises to each other and to God. 

Reason # 4 why I love Logan: The Logan Temple and Old Main 
P.S. Reason 3, reason 2, reason 1

1 comment:

  1. These are going to be really sad to read once you are gone and moved to Alabama!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete