4.23.2012

Weekend

This weekend I...

  • Visited my grandma in Kaysville.
  • Took a trip to Target.
  • Met friends at the City Creek Mall for the Marathon Expo and Cheesecake Factory.
  • Ran the Salt Lake City Half and somehow got my fastest time ever of 1:48!
  • Went to USU's Track meet to watch my brother-in-law compete.
  • Went out to dinner for my mother-in-law's birthday.
  • Met my bestest friend, Rachel's boyfriend, and approved of him 100 percent!
  • Went to my old roommate's homecoming talk.
  • Barbecued at our friend's house.
  • And nursed and nursed and nursed Jack. (At the Cheesecake Factory...at the finish line...at the track meet...) Nursing is the most inconvenient, convenient thing ever!!!




It was quite the fun and eventful weekend. We're totally pooped, except for Jack.



5 comments:

  1. what?!?! your already running half marathons?!? i think i was just starting to walk normal when talis was jacks age. go annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean jack is constipated? Jk you are awesome! Running was the hardest thing for me after bristol, I don't think I've ever felt more out of shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the half Annie! I always feel way out of shape, but when I do go out to run I somehow always surprise myself with how well I can. I guess chasing kids around all day really is like working out. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the half Annie! I always feel way out of shape, but when I do go out to run I somehow always surprise myself with how well I can. I guess chasing kids around all day really is like working out. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was one of the best weekends I've had in a long, long time! Hanging out Friday and then racing with you (kind of) on Saturday was so. much. fun. And we look great for having just ran 13.1 miles :) By the way, Shantelle basically wants to kidnap Jack, she's in love. haha!! He's one cute little kid. And, you ran an amazing race, a time that I can only dream of!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete