4.13.2012

Why I love Logan: Reason 2

My favorite places to eat in Logan are:


1. Aggie Ice Cream 
Lemon Custard Aggie Ice Cream is the world's best ice cream. I promise. Their Praline Pecan ice cream and Chocolate Toffee ice cream are also incredible.
2. Fredrico's Pizza 
I've had Fredrico's Pizza since I was a little girl. The lunch special is cheap, simple, and delish.
3. Zeppe's Italian Ice
Their gelata is the best - italian ice with the creamiest custard on top. It is better than Bahama Bucks in AZ.
4. Indian Oven
Spencer and I split the spicy lamb kurma and spicy chicken coconut kurma with naan bread and it is so yum.
5. Logan Heros
It's a total dive, but it has the best sandwiches in town and the owner is so nice!
6. Taco Time
What am I going to do without their disgustingly amazing crisp bean burritos?!
7. Old Grist Mill
I gain about 5 pounds every time I eat their raspberry cream cheese roll but I never regret it.


Reason # 2 why I love Logan: the local restaurants

Logan friends, am I forgetting anything???

P.S. Why I love Logan: Reason 1

1 comment:

  1. The Blue Bird is pretty dang good.. And I'm also a big fan of Charlie's ice cream. But your list is pretty spot on!

    ReplyDelete