4.17.2012

Why I love Logan: Reason 3

I love going running where there are hills and windy paths and pretty things to look at. It makes me want to wave my hands in the air and yell "Weeeeeee" like Phoebe on Friends.

But seriously, some of my most peaceful, spiritual, and happy moments have been while running on those breathtaking trails less than a mile from our home.





Reason #3 why I love Logan: Bonneville Shoreline Trail and Stokes River Trail. 


P.S.  Why I love Logan Reason: 1
         Why I Love Logan Reason: 2

2 comments:

  1. I would die to run on those trails. Stinking amazing.
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! Too bad it comes with the price of Logan winters :) but guess what Alabama ought to be gorgeous too and without the miserable winters :)

    ReplyDelete